March 25, 2008

Letter from former BNP supporter, Pat Pattison. 'The BNP IS racist...'

Letter from Pat Pattison

I went on your link 'The BNP's worst councillors' a few moments ago. I do wish people would get their facts straight before running other people down. We all make mistakes in this life and this is how we learn.

My mistake was joining the BNP. They assured me that they were a non racist party. Well, I can assure you they are racist. They refer to anybody who is non white as 'Pakis'. This shows their ignorance.

At first when racial remarks were made at meetings, I put this down to sheer ignorance and bigotry but in the short time I was a member the situation became intolerable and the last straw came when I tried to help a Pakistani family who are also Muslims.

Now, the BNP hate all Muslims with a vengeance. They don't think that there is good and bad in everyone.

It is funny how they say, 'They sacked me' when I have got proof that I have had no dealings with the BNP for sometime before my alleged 'sacking'. I have it in writing from Bill Murray the Welsh Regional Secretary that I constantly put the phone down on him as soon as I knew it was him on the phone. He also relates to me informing the Landlady of the 'Hopeside Hotel' (in Colwyn Bay where they hold their monthly meetings) and informing her that I do not want to speak to anyone within the party and that I do not want anything to do with the party.

This is obviously how they got wind of the fact that I was about to resign so they thought they would get in first claiming I do not meet their standards. Well, that is a joke in itself. The only standards you need in the BNP is to be a racist but people should not under estimate them. They have friends in high places, they are known within the party as 'friendly's. They are a highly dangerous and misleading organisation and I can assure your readers that I will do my utmost to let everybody I come in contact with, know just what they are up to.

I will close now but if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me as I am not scared of the BNP or anybody else for that matter.

I would appreciate it if you could put this information on your website as soon as possible.

Regards
P.R.Pattison

BNP circus rolls into Colwyn Bay for court hearing
BNP cllr sacked for helping Asian family

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoops. Bit of an embarasment for the BNP. Well done Pat for sticking up for yourself (and seeing the light).

Anonymous said...

Well done for speaking out!

Anonymous said...

"They are a highly dangerous and misleading organisation and I can assure your readers that I will do my utmost to let everybody I come in contact with, know just what they are up to."

We could do with a good big article about Mr P along the lines of the Maureen Stowe thing a few years back.

Anonymous said...

The BNP hates ALL Muslims. There's a surprise.

Anonymous said...

Who's that dodgy-looking bastard on the right?

Anonymous said...

We could do with a good big article about Mr P along the lines of the Maureen Stowe thing a few years back.

Good idea :)

Anonymous said...

Is it my imagination or does that tie make Nick Griffin look even more of a dick than usual?

Anonymous said...

Fair play to Mr Pattinson - it's good to read of someone telling the truth for a change, and he can hardly be called a red, mole or Nazi.

Anonymous said...

"Fair play to Mr Pattinson - it's good to read of someone telling the truth for a change, and he can hardly be called a red, mole or Nazi."

Yeah but he probably will be anyway.

John P said...

I like to know more about these so called high up people called "friendlies"

Anonymous said...

Look at Pats eyes - he is ready to breed - he's saying -

Denise - Your my wife now......

Anonymous said...

"John P said...
I like to know more about these so called high up people called "friendlies""

Special Branch. Darby, is always on the phone to them.

Antifascist said...

'Denise - Your my wife now......'

Is that you, Lee?

Anonymous said...

"They assured me that they were a non racist party. Well, I can assure you they are racist."

Well THATS pretty damn clear. That should be put on the next bunch of leaflets that go out.

Anonymous said...

hello l want to donate 100 pounds where has the donation button/link button gone

Antifascist said...

'hello l want to donate 100 pounds where has the donation button/link button gone'

Blimey. :-) Temporary new donations button (until I have time to make a new one) over at top-right. And a very big thank-you from us at Lancaster Unity.

Anonymous said...

"BNP cllr sacked for helping Asian family"

That says everything you need to know about the BNP. Racist scum.

Anonymous said...

I like the donations button (though it looks pretty wierd when you scroll the page). It's almost hypnotic. Hmmm, IS it hynotic? I think we should be told.

Anonymous said...

"It's almost hypnotic. Hmmm, IS it hynotic? I think we should be told."

LOL

Anonymous said...

"Well done Pat for sticking up for yourself"

And so say all of us.

Anonymous said...

"I like to know more about these so called high up people called "friendlies""

Me too.

Barbara Suzuki said...

I 'saw the light' when the Norfolk representative of the BNP, William Fitt, was extremely rude to me because of my married name!

It seems it doesn't matter to the BNP whether you help a family that happens to be Muslim, or marry a chap who happens to be from another country, that's good enough to get you cast into the outer darkness on. Suddenly a non-patriot-by-association.

I really hate the way this unscrupulous party has commandeered love of Britain, making it a policy of hatred towards others.

Good work, LU, and well done Mr Pattison.

Anonymous said...

How odd that barbara should be treated in this way but Dicky Barnbrook can claim to be marrying Simone Clarke, a woman with a child of Chinese/Cuban/English extraction. Hypocrisy at its most profound.

Anonymous said...

I bet Griffin and his gang are pissed off with Pat Pattison today. LOL

Anonymous said...

Griffin is the biggest joke of all. He is now even hated by his own party and its getting worse for him! lol

Anonymous said...

Russell Scott, the BNP's law & order man from Kirkless, was recently fined for selling alcohol to minors:

http://kirkunity.blogspot.com/2008/03/russell-scott-another-kirklees-bnp.html

Also, check out former head of Bradford BNP, BNP councillor and Hitler publisher, James Lewthwaite, also recently convicted:

http://kirkunity.blogspot.com/2008/03/tales-of-ex-bnp-councillor.html

These should really posted as separate news items on Lancaster Unity and other anti-fascist sites.

Anonymous said...

If Mr Pattison was such a maverick, and unsuitable for the BNP. Why is Mr Griffin posing with him in that picture?

BNP members are fucking idiots.

Anonymous said...

"How odd that barbara should be treated in this way but Dicky Barnbrook can claim to be marrying Simone Clarke, a woman with a child of Chinese/Cuban/English extraction. Hypocrisy at its most profound."

It's okay re' Barnbrook because it's completely untrue. He'll never marry her. It's BNP bullshit.

"Why is Mr Griffin posing with him in that picture?"

Cos Griffin is a publicity-hungry fuckwit, that's why.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps Pat can shed light on who the "friendlies" are. If you are reading this, and you were privy to such information, please illuminate the readers of Lancaster Unity.

I know MI5/6 are far more scary than the BNP, and the government would do its damnedest to scare and intimidate whistleblowers who threaten to reveal official secrets, but now you are in the public domain, you should be safe from the dirtiest of tricks used by the security forces.

I am sure quite a few bnp members eyes would be opened to the true state-controlled nature of the British Nazi Party.

If anybody else can come out and corroborate the facts (perhaps with photos of bnp members in the company of known secret agents, Nick Griffin will be finished, and MI5/6 will be shamed as a bunch of fascist-supporting bums.

Anonymous said...

Bumbrook's relationship was never consumated.

LOL

Anonymous said...

Just look at the body language of the characters on the BNPTv offering on Darby's blog tonight. A more awkward collection of ******** you couldn't hope to meet!

Anonymous said...

"ooh ive got a brand new combine harvister and i'll ive give you the key" oh nick griffins got 40 acres and i'll give you the key"legal aid driving lessons central heating and free bills ??

Anonymous said...

Funny video on the BNP: available on either of the below links:

http://norfolkunity.blogspot.com/2008/03/upper-beeding-by-election-bnp-analyses.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNhQFRfPzlo

You should see some the BNP trolls who have posted on the YouTube page of the video – they are getting their nazi knickers in a twist!